Reliance Jio Triple Cashback offer : how to recharge , how to earn cash back
Reliance Jio said the Triple Cashback offer is valid between November 10 and November 25, 2017
Reliance Jio has announced cashback benefits up to Rs. 2,599 for its prepaid customers on select recharges. Reliance Jio will give “100 per cent cashback Jio vouchers, online shopping vouchers and additional cashback” on recharges of Rs. 399 and above, the telecom company said on micro blogging site Twitter. Reliance Jio’s “Triple Cashback Offer” is a limited-period scheme. The Reliance Jio Triple Cashback Offer is valid between November 10 and November 25, 2017, the telecom company said. The benefits offered by Reliance Jio – which offers telecom services under brand Jio – include 100 per cent Jio cashback vouchers worth Rs. 400, online shopping vouchers up to Rs. 1,899 and cashback on select e-wallets up to Rs. 300, according to its website – jio.com.
Here are 10 things to know about Reliance Jio’s Triple Cashback Offer:
1. Reliance Jio said the offer is valid till November 25, 2017.
2. Cashbacks under the Jio scheme – Reliance Jio Triple Cashback Offer – will be offered in three categories.
3. Under the first category, Jio is offering eight cashback vouchers worth Rs. 400 (Rs. 50 x 8) provided instantly in mobile app MyJio. These vouchers will be available for redemption from November 15, 2017, Jio said.
4. Under the second category, Jio is offering instant cashback up to Rs. 300 through its partner digital wallet services. This cashback will be credited to user wallets instantly and the e-commerce vouchers will be available from November 20, 2017, according to the Jio website. Jio’s partners include digital payment wallets AmazonPay, AxisPay, FreeCharge, Mobikwik, PayTM and PhonePe.
5. Under the third category, Jio is offering vouchers up to Rs. 1,899 per recharge with its e-commerce partners. This offer includes a Rs. 399 off on apparels at AJio, a Reliance Industries group e-commerce company, on a minimum purchase of Rs. 1,500, according to Jio.
6. The triple cashback Jio Prime Benefit is a set of exclusive offers announced for Jio Prime members. These offers go beyond the special tariff benefits that are already available to Jio Prime members.
7. Reliance Jio’s cashback via mobile wallets will be available immediately after recharge, according to its website. The up Rs. 400 cashback in MyJio will be available from November 15, 2017, while the Rs. 1,899 cashback through e-commerce partners will be redeemable from November 20, 2017, according to the Jio website.
8. Jio said its Triple Cashback Offer is available exclusively for members of Prime, its paid service.
9. Jio Prime is a membership for customers who have joined Jio and enrolled for Jio Prime at a one-time annual membership fee of Rs. 99.
10. Reliance Jio launched its paid Prime service from April 1, 2017. Jio offered voice calls and 4G data services free of cost for the first six months since its commercial launch in September 2016. From April 1, 2017, it started charging its customers – via Prime – for the services enjoyed by them for the past six months.
Free voice calls and aggressively priced 4G data from Jio has forced many incumbent telecom companies to revise their mobile tariffs and announce new plans to protect their market shares. Reliance Jio offers many recharge options to its prepaid customers. Some of its recharge plans from Rs. 399 include the Rs., the Rs. 499 plan, the Rs. 509 plan and the Rs. 799 plan.
as a summary see here :-
|Partner||Cashback for new users||Cashback for existing users|
|MobiKwik||Rs. 300 (Code – NEWJIO)||Rs. 149 (Code – Jio149)|
|Axis Pay||Rs. 100||Rs. 35|
|Amazon Pay||Rs. 99||Rs. 20|
|PhonePe||Rs. 75||Rs. 30|
|Paytm||Rs. 50 (Code – NEWJIO)||Rs. 15 (Code – PAYTMJIO)|
|FreeCharge||Rs. 75 (Code – JIO75)||Rs. 50 (Code – JIO50)|